metric voices

hi, was wondering if anyone know where i can get a metric voice? it seems like all the voices i got with my tomtom is in imperial.
would prefer something without the british accent.
i searched around and found the canadian voice but the link is no longer valid.
tia

What model unit do you have? My 720 uses a computer voice (Susan -- ENG_US) who gives metric distances since that is how I've set up Preference measurements.

A lot of voices you just need to set up your Preferences. Have a play around with your Tomtom under "My Preferences" and you should be able to find a voice that suits you!

where i can get a metric voice? it seems like all the voices i got with my tomtom is in imperial.
As others have told you, there are no Imperial or metric voices.
All voices pronounce either, depending which you picked at
Change preferences >
right >
right >
right >
right (screen Preferences 5 of 8) >
Set units >
(.) Kilometers >
[Done] Clock display 1st = 24 hour clock; 2nd = 12 hour am or pm display; 3rd = 12 hour clock (bad choice if you select a fixed time for arrival) >
[Done] how to enter coordinates of a location (difficult choice as Tyre uses decimal degrees = 1st one; Google uses degrees and decimal minutes = 2nd one; 3rd one most likely in scientific papers only) >
[Done] Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display >
[Done] barometric pressure, 1st my metric default, last in inches of mercury >
[Done]
[Done] and you are back to your main screen.
i searched around and found the canadian voice but the link is no longer valid.
In HOME click on "Add Maps, Traffic, Voices, etc.", click "Voices".
Ignoring computer voices at this time, once finished loading it should show you what is on your device ,
what can be downloaded for free and what can be bought.
(Because of clear pronunciation I prefer the English Jane or Irish Kathy but I also have, amongst others, Lori, US, Mandy, US).

Ask a Question