Merged files

Hello,

Does somebody know a place for merged files. I am searching for gas-stations, speed-cams, hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and POI file for california, nevada and arrizona. I do not like 20 POI files for each catagorie so I am hoping to find merged files.

Please let me know.

Merged POI

Hello,

Does somebody know a place for merged files. I am searching for gas-stations, speed-cams, hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and POI file for california, nevada and arrizona. I do not like 20 POI files for each catagorie so I am hoping to find merged files.

Please let me know.

Why don't you merge your own? Take the seperate POI's, convert them to CSV format if needed, then take the first one, open it, and paste all the others in it (appended). Now re-save it as whatever name you will use. (xxxxxx.csv) and convert it back to the TomTom format. Of course, your icon will now be the same for everything in that file.

Use POIEdit, you can join (append) files of different file types (don't have to convert).

Ask a Question