Member reputation ratings

I have set up a rating system for all members. You will see a button under each member's name that says "+ Points". If you find a post that was very helpful to you or that you agree with, you can click that button and donate points to that poster to add to their positive reputation. Alternatively, you can give a negative point to a member who makes a "bad" post or if you disagree with the post. Small colored images will show up under the post count of each member showing their reputation.

This system is set up to help recognize helpful members to the community. Please feel free to start giving out points to members who have helped you!

Depending on how long you have been a member, and how many total posts you have under your belt, your point giving ability will be greater and have more impact.

Here is a qucik breakdown on the image chart displaying member reputation:

5 dark green levels = 10 rep points per level
5 light green levels = 50 rep points per level
10 gold levels = 100 rep points per level
1,301 rep points = 1 gold star

Thanks Jason. This just shows that the Admins do indeed listen to the members thoughts and suggestions for this site!

This looks like a much better way to earn titles as well. Are you going to change that to reflect reputation rather than how many mindless ( I mean thoughtful :D ) posts we put up during the contest?

Or maybe just do away with the "titles" and just have your reputation to live up to in the forums.......

wow... a few changes since I last checked earlier this afternoon lol. It now tells you the no. of pts and Add Points became +/- Points. (and the ! has also changed position)

Was gonna edit my CP, and low and behold...a list of which threads I received my most recent 3 REPS!! Nice touch Jason!

Last edited:
As for me, reputation numbers doesn't mean much.

As long as members are more informative with their units, I a happy camper :D

As for me, reputation numbers doesn't mean much.

As long as members are more informative with their units, I a happy camper :D

Agreed...some may have a "rep" motive, some may just want to be helpful, but regardless, I think it will make the TTF community even better than it already is!

Here is a qucik breakdown on the image chart displaying member reputation:

5 dark green levels = 10 rep points per level
5 light green levels = 50 rep points per level
10 gold levels = 100 rep points per level
1,301 rep points = 1 gold star

And I am colorblind.

Ask a Question