Maximum Number of Favourites for TomTom 750 Go

Does anyone know the maximum number of favourites that can be stored in a TomTom 750 Go Live?

I need this to be a mega size because of my job as a cabbie, not for the licensed area I work in, but for frequently travelled to places in the Midlands mainly as I work at the airport & can go to some distant destinations.

I have a 4GB micro SD card in the device, but I don't know if this will increase the capacity for storing favourites.

Any help would be apreciated & also where info on maximum capacity can be found on the TomTom website or a link to the info please.

Consider using a Custom POI category rather than Favourites. This is due to a number of reasons:

Favourites are limited to 48 locations whereas a custom POI file can contain thousands of locations.

Favourites often go AWOL when you update a map, custom POI files can be used on any TomTom map.

Favourites are restricted to your specific hardware, a custom POI file can be put on to anything in the TomTom product range (except the Go-1000/ 2405 ) - Mike

Yes, you can set up your own custom POI in a 630.

Change Preferences > Manage POIs > Add POI Category

Call it whatever you like - even "Favorites"! Add entries as needed.

I always suggest the name "_Favourites" (without the "") the underscore at the start of the POI category name is the important part. Putting the _ at the start of the file name forces the device to list _Favourites at the top of the POI category list making it much easier to find - Mike

Ask a Question