Max Speed in Canada

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Hey there,

I have seen elsewhere that there is suppose to be an Option to have the current speed displayed by the speed limit (ie, XX/YY km/h, with XX being the current speed and YY being the maximum speed limit).

I have searched through manual's, online, FAQs and have come up short, I am hoping that someone within this community would have the answer to this question.

Thanks in advance,
--Phil

Hey there,

I have seen elsewhere that there is suppose to be an Option to have the current speed displayed by the speed limit (ie, XX/YY km/h, with XX being the current speed and YY being the maximum speed limit).

I have searched through manual's, online, FAQs and have come up short, I am hoping that someone within this community would have the answer to this question.

Thanks in advance,
--Phil
Yep, it's in the Preferences --> Status Bar menu.

I haven't it displayed at all and it's dependent on the map that you're using and whether that data is accessible.

Yep, it's in the Preferences --> Status Bar menu.

I haven't it displayed at all and it's dependent on the map that you're using and whether that data is accessible.
Thanks, must of been blind.

--Phil

Ask a Question