Mapshare Updates

04/03 - 16867
04/04 - none offered
04/07 - 17003

....perhaps it's OK for you today once more?

Is MAPSHARE really share with ALL other TomTom COMUNITY like in he add?

Reading about people mapshare experience reveal that

1. You only share map with other people that have the same model as you (not the comunity, such community dose not exist, only for POI)
2. If you made 100 changes on your map and you buy a new one you loose all changes you made.

A change that is available to others it is a blocked street. From that, can you do that check for me:
I block a tiny street 2 week ago and I shared it with can you tell if it is blocked for you now, and what it's your model and your map version.
PS: your tt must be rescently updated by HOME.

Here is the location,

N 45? 32. 382
W 73? 29. 568

To see if it is blocked you must enter it under MAPSHARE, regular map won't show any difference.

Attachments

• ms2.jpg
    ms2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
TomTom Home V 2.2.2.83 tells me tells me my map is 29 weeks out of date and there are 18633 free MapShare map corrections waiting.

When I try to update, Home tells me no updates available.

What is up with that? Thanks!

Try it now. Yesterday I could not get the MapShare updates either but just tried it again a few minutes ago and was able to download all of the updates available.

Unchanged at 17,271. No 920 people updating I guess?

I have a 920 and yesterday I got new Mapshare updates for the first time since the 7.48 updates came out. I'm using the NA 7.15 map and according to TT Home now have 6011 corrections in use, up from 5000 or so corrections the day before.
John

I have a 720 with the 7.15 map.

Home tells me there are 18828 corrections to be done, but I never get the choice to download them. It tells me I am up to date.

Don

I have a 720 with the 7.15 map.

Home tells me there are 18828 corrections to be done, but I never get the choice to download them. It tells me I am up to date.

Don

I too have the same thing going on. I just got my TT1/3rd a couple of days ago and don't really know how to do the updates. I'd assume it would happen automagically when I asked for them.

I too have the same thing going on. I just got my TT1/3rd a couple of days ago and don't really know how to do the updates. I'd assume it would happen automagically when I asked for them.

It's not you. TomTom users both in North America and Europe are having trouble recently with MapShare; it's a problem with TomTom and their servers. We'll all have to wait and try it again the next day ... or the next ... or the ...:mad:

i have a tomtom one 3rd gen and it says my device is up to date but the mapshares is 30 weeks out of date and 19121 free maps await? been like this for a week?:D

It's not you. TomTom users both in North America and Europe are having trouble recently with MapShare; it's a problem with TomTom and their servers. We'll all have to wait and try it again the next day ... or the next ... or the ...:mad:

Makes me wonder if MapShare is a bug/artifact or a feature.

I got a response from TomTom's product support. It acknowleged that they have a problem and that it isn't me (or any of us). They didn't say when it would be fixed though. First person to find it working should post here.

- David

Ask a Question