Mapshare POI test

TomTom Model(s)
GO920T
I added a POI for Disneylands "Mickey & Friends Parking Structure" about two weeks ago and shared it. Could some of you check and see if it has been shared through Mapshare? The parking structure is located in Anahiem, CA.

Thanks

It should show up at some point in time.

I would assume if you took all changes you would get it quickly but if not then you won't get it until TomTom approves it.

I guess we just wait. I'll bump this about once a week till we see it show up.

Yep. It's on Lambert Rd - Painter Ave Santa Fe Springs CA 1-562-698-9451

Fastest route would take me 61:12 HRs over 5903KM. LOL Long trip just to see Mickey Mouse's parking garage... :)

It should be located on Disney Drive in Anaheim and listed as "Mickey & Friends Parking Structure". Weird!

All I found was Mickey & me outlet. I wondered if and when they actually post them. I just did a download and first in a few days and showed none available. Seems like somone would have did some uploads in a few days. I know I have put in tons in last few weeks myself and I picked to download all changes by anyone.

Mapshare Test

I'd also like to see if this really works.

I added a missing POI for a police station. I "uploaded" it around 4pm 10 Jan 08.

Details: 1710 Kingston Rd - Pickering ON N 43.84861 W 79.07319

If anyone can verify that it is now showing up to the rest of the world?

I sent in two missing roundabouts near my place that are still not showing. I suppose a correction like that will not be seen until an actual map update?

Thanks!

Now TomTom has me wondering about mapsharing. I again docked and tried to download any upates and it came up with no POI updates. I am set up to download any and all updates even unconfirmed. No updates were available and has been about a week for a POI update. Whats going on here? Guess they may have to gather them all up and put them in an official update? Hmmm, wonder. You Police station wasn't there. I'd hate to know I have been sending tons of updates in and they are not going to use them. If so, where's the advantage as Garmin is more accurate on maps but thought with mapshare, they would pass them up at some time.

Yep. It's on Lambert Rd - Painter Ave Santa Fe Springs CA 1-562-698-9451

Fastest route would take me 61:12 HRs over 5903KM. LOL Long trip just to see Mickey Mouse's parking garage... :)

That's for Mickey's Garage, no Mouse.

I downloaded all and it does not show up. What category (if any) did you put it in?

It should be located on Disney Drive in Anaheim and listed as "Mickey & Friends Parking Structure". Weird!

I also made that correction when I received my 920 for Christmas.
I had that spot as a favorite since I purchase my 910.

I got some map updates this morning. They were tiny in size, but there were some to download.

EDIT:
I just got another update(it's an ugly pic, but I think the point gets across - the middle update at the bottom is Map Updates):

Attachments

• mapshare.JPG
    mapshare.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Ask a Question