MapShare Patch Distribution

I just purchased the 720T and love it, however I'm having a problem with MapShare. Whenever I dock the 720, I get the following message "MapShare patch distribution is temporally unavaliable" (spelled just like that!) Anyone else have that issue?

I just purchased the 720T and love it, however I'm having a problem with MapShare. Whenever I dock the 720, I get the following message "MapShare patch distribution is temporally unavaliable" (spelled just like that!) Anyone else have that issue?

Yes I started receiving that message yesterday as well seem like another small glitch on the Home site at the moment.

Just got an email from TT tech support and was told that they have taken Mapshare off line for some type of fix. There was no estimate as to when it would be active again.
John

bump

Status Update? My old notebook bit the dust and I just reinstalled home after a two week work trip. I'm now getting "Your map is 29 weeks out of date 18903 free Map Share(tm) map corrections waiting."

...TFW? I haven't even had my Go720 for 29 weeks. And it's only been two weeks since I've synced.

I'm perplexed.

-AK

Don't worry. That's the message when you have no mapshare updates on the device. As soon as they put the mapshare update back up your will be fine. Most mapshare updates probably don't apply to most peoples general location anyway.

The server that manages this (and quite a few other things) is presently "undergoing maintenance". It's BEEN "undergoing maintenance" (down) for several days now, and the folks answering the phones at tech support are now being told "maybe Friday". I have need of a map, and it's presently impossible to obtain one -- even the original. New purchases or "pushes" set up by tech support are not being served at this time.

Ask a Question