MapShare make a difference?

I don't use TT on my iPhone or iPad except for long driving trips or like next week on a domestic flying trip where I rent a car.

I am just curious if any here have submitted corrections to MapShare and have seen a difference or have otherwise noticed improvements from the occasional downloads.

I don't use TT on my iPhone or iPad except for long driving trips or like next week on a domestic flying trip where I rent a car.

I am just curious if any here have submitted corrections to MapShare and have seen a difference or have otherwise noticed improvements from the occasional downloads.

I have sent in many corrections over the last 4 years or so. Most of the corrections I have seen although sometimes it takes quite a long while. I even had someone from tomtom call me when we first got mapshare and actually told me that he was taking care of this problem immediately, believe it or not. Yes I think it really makes a difference. I think the more times you send in the same correction the faster they correct.

I do know that it has been very useful for correcting my own directions. For example, I have a couple of local bridges out from spring floods and map share is the only way to get them out of the route calculations.

Ask a Question