MapShare Expectations?

I have recently upgraded to the TomTom One, 3rd Edition, so that I can use the MapShare function. I have found the maps in Canada good, but a little sparse in some places.
I have a few qustions about others experience with this new service:
1) Response time - Uploads. How long does it typically take before submissions are live for other users? (Days, or weeks, or months) Is there a difference in response time between the changes that DO change immediately (e.g. Road blockages, road names, POI's), and the ones that DON'T (new Roads).
2) Feedback. I signed up for the "feedback" about my uploads. So far I haven't seen anything, but it has only been about a week.
3) Downloads information. On 2 of the past 5 days there appeared to be some downloaded map updates. How would I see what these were?
4) Submission "Best practices". Any sense about best practices to use for POI submissions to get them passed? e.g. Do they need phone numbers, If it's a Gas Station, is saying "Esso" enough, or do they prefer more complete info?

Thanks. I have seen this. Although it is usefull, I find it kind of vague.
What are real life user experiences?

Ask a Question