Map's size doesn't match on my ONE LE with Home

TomTom Model(s)
One LE
This is something that has been bugging me for a while. Maybe you guys can tell me if this is normal or not.

On the TomTom Home "Items on your computer" the Map size for USA & Canada and Guam is a total size of 902.6MB, but when I check on the TomTom Home "Show contents on my One" the Map size for the USA & Canada and Guam 860.3MB

Also in the Home's Map menu, it indicates the same above sizes when it shows the locations of the maps. On my computer it indicates it's 902.6MB and the one on my ONE LE it's smaller (860.3MB)

I am wondering if when I first updated or downloaded the map for my One LE when first connecting with the Home software, that maybe the entire map didn't completely install on my ONE or something? Even though I haven't yet seen any missing map issues.

Please let me know if this normal? Let me know if you have further questions or if you have any suggestions--or that your maps also indicate the same sizes as above.

I am sure I am using the latest Map built as you can verify in my signature with your ONE LE unit. Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question