Map Share

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340s
When does TT push out their daily map share updates to the servers? I'm assuming its just 1 update per 24hrs??

Thanks

At one point, TT announced that mapshare changes would go out weekly. Hwever, they seem to send them out somewhat more frequently than that, depending upon the map. Not sure it's daily, though.

Odd, for the last approx. 2 months I am only getting "tiny" mapshare updates about once a week. I have my bar slid to "low" and lots of the catagory boxes checked.

Cheers

Maybe depends on what area you live?

Updates apply to the entire map set and not just your specific area. AFAIK, daily updates are still made available, but I seldom use home any longer so that might have changed. Do keep in mind that even tho you might have 50,000 plus mapshare changes, you might not see any that apply to your general area. With millions of miles in the map, a few thousand mapshare changes might not impact you at all.

Ask a Question