Map Share Working w/860.3101 Maps?

Last week I installed Map Version 860.3101. Since installing I have not received any Map Share updates which is very unusual. I was receiving them almost every day. I did notice that in the Home Map Share Settings I cannot select a country. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve

Last week I installed Map Version 860.3101. Since installing I have not received any Map Share updates which is very unusual. I was receiving them almost every day. I did notice that in the Home Map Share Settings I cannot select a country. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve

Usually after a map release, their may be a few weeks delay until mapshare updates are working again. This happened on the last two map releases. This is normal and would not worry about it

I just installed the 860 on my Rider2, as well as updated to 860 from 855 on my XL340TM. I have recieved several mapshare updates and a couple of QuickFix's over the past few days.

If you are unable to select country, I suspect that is your issue, not sure how you fix it. Perhaps a call to Support is in order. I actually had that problem a year or so ago, but I dont recall how it was rectified.

Cheers!

I have exactly the same problem. I have uninstalled home and reinstalled it twice with no change !

Still no countries listed in the Mapshare settings

Tomtom enables mapshare map-by-map. The last 4 digits of the map of the Rider is different from those of other ONE/XL devices.

If the Rider and one/xl are up already, then rest should be up in days.

Usually, the country issue is a symptom, rather than a cause, of the issue.

Just joined the forums to get information on this as well.
Have had my XXL335T for half a year or so, I bought 6 maps for a bargain of a price.
Since the latest Map update of a week or two ago...same thing, no map share updates.

Will be keeping an eye on this as well.

Hi,
I just installed my Map Share Updates. Everything appears to be fine. Thanks for all the support.
Steve

Yep, it seems whenever a new map is released, the priority order from Tomtom's servers are:
1. Release of the new map to all models (usually with the stupid false message about mapshares out of date)
2. Satisfying all those eligible for the LMG for their models
3. Finally, flow (again) of mapshares for all the different models and new maps.

So, probably expect the same situation when 865 is released sometime in mid to late February 2011.

Same situation here. Updated to new map 860.3121 first week of Dec. and still not offered any mapshare updates...still same stupid message in Home " Your map has not been updated for more than 20 weeks......"

Ignore the faulty meesage. It is evident that tomtom is having SERIOUS issues with their mapshare servers. Eventually, it'll get rectified but candidly, the mapshares ain't all they're cracked up to be by the tomtom marketing dept.

Urrgh! another 2 mos past - still no mapshare :(

So, here we are - into FEBRUARY and still no functional mapshare.

What I'm REALLY missing is the roads that are closed due to construction that you get from mapshare. I'm NOT so happy being routed into construction closures. TOM TOM - PLEASE make my mapshare work!

<whimper>Please.</whimper>

Ask a Question