Map Share Trust Level changes periodically

I notice that from time to time the Map Share Trust Level gets reset from Strict (changes by TomTom only) to Low (free for all).

Is there any way to stop this from happening? I want it on Strict all the time because frankly, I only trust my own corrections and TomTom's verified ones.

Thanks!

Is this in Home's Tools-->Pref-->Mapshare preferences? And does it happen with a Home application upgrade?

Is this in Home's Tools-->Pref-->Mapshare preferences? And does it happen with a Home application upgrade?

I believe what ubercam means, as is available on my 740, is that in the map share menu on the TT device one can set Mapshare prefernces. One of the these prefernces is actually a sliding lever on the screen( just like for volume adjustments). Sliding ths lever increase or decreases your preferance for mapshare changes security. TT verified, TT and unverified, all, etc. One can also tap the ubiquitous box for a selection. I have not seen my setting change after any connections toHome.

Ask a Question