Map Share seems to be working again

TomTom Model(s)
720, 930
Went online to check any updates before heading out today. Seems like map share servers are working once more. 3.8 MB file. I also had an update for my RDS TMC receiver as well.

Yes....I have map 8.010 and my map updates went from 0 to 9737 with preferences set High. If I change my preference to medium it is 9751.

It appears mapshare downloads all updates regardless of preference, but only makes visible the changes based on preference.

Yes....I have map 8.010 and my map updates went from 0 to 9737 with preferences set High. If I change my preference to medium it is 9751.

It appears mapshare downloads all updates regardless of preference, but only makes visible the changes based on preference.

Yep :D *Thumbs up*

Correct....same exact results here.

PSJ aka Marc

Ask a Question