1. Downloading map share corrections->
successfully
2. Processing map share corrections->
copying

by the way, it stopped.
Do you konw why ?

If you konw, please answer me~!

Thank you~!

Are you saying the progress bar stopped while in the copying phase? Was there a message?

2. Processing map share corrections-> copying
by the way, it stopped.
You do not say which device you have or which map you are using.

On my 930 OS 8.302 and 815 NA map it will jump to 75 % of the progress bar, then move forward incrementally and finally may take 15 minutes to complete the last 10 mm on the progress bar even though HOME lists the amount of map shares as Tiny.
I don't Update my GO when I want to use it but rather while I do something else.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/26429201/1336407239

To. dhn.

Yes. The progress bar stopped.
No. I don't have the other message.

Please teach me and see a picture~!

To. Arno

My device is ' XL IQ Routes Edition '
( AKTY2 AAD4W )
Map is 'North_America_P' v840.2568

Please answer~!

Last edited:
What happens if you try to update the unit again?
With mine that slow copying and installation process after download of the map shares has been happening for four months now.
Paranoid as I am, I suspected that they do this on purpose so that I accept the invitation to upgrade my 815 map for as little as EUR 9.95 per quarter !
========

Henry,
You did not ask me a question to answer.
I did not check out your Korean social networking site as I stay away from all of them.

For the ease of those trying to solve the issue this is the direct link to the image from the social network site.

It shows errors on copying. Sounds like drive corruption or mapshare file corruption.

Backup your Tomtom per this link. Then format it with quickformat disabled. They copy your backup back onto the device. This will fix any drive corruption.

If it still doesn't work then you probably have mapshare corruption. The only resolution would be to reset mapshare, which means you lose all your prior edits. In the Tomtom Home menu, go to tools -> mapshare -> remove corrections. This will reset mapshare and should fix the corruption.

Last edited:

Ask a Question