Map Share map corrections not working?

I've not recv'd any mapshare updates either on the 860 map. I think the next map will be out before they ever get that fixed. :rolleyes:

I bought my daughter an XL340TM in mid December, it updated to the 860 map as it should. Today for the first time she came home with it so I figured I check for mapshare updates.....:(

My TT Rider2 uses a slightly different version of the 860 and I can recieve mapshare updates pretty much every day.

I sure hope when the next map comes out shortly, the 340TM is going to recieve the new map for free as it should (free lifetime map/traffic updates).

cheers!

Still no updates

I just checked my XXL again but still no map share updates.

Thanks

Bret C

I bought my daughter an XL340TM in mid December, it updated to the 860 map as it should. Today for the first time she came home with it so I figured I check for mapshare updates.....:(

My TT Rider2 uses a slightly different version of the 860 and I can recieve mapshare updates pretty much every day.

I sure hope when the next map comes out shortly, the 340TM is going to recieve the new map for free as it should (free lifetime map/traffic updates).

cheers!

340 XL-S IQ routes -- Map Share Error

Like everyone else, I've been tracking this Map Share problem for a while. I bought my wife the 340 six months ago and have been living with the problem ever since I loaded my first 'life time maps' update. :mad: TT should call it "the never ending life time in hell" subscription. TT Help desk is USELESS!!!! They told me the newer version didn't have this problem. SO>>>>call me a sucker because I bought my daughter a newer version of the 340 at Christmas & guess what...yep same problem. Its not that map share is a must have, its just the principle. If TT wants to keep their (up to now) good name, they need to fix this problem. Its tough to keep market share if you can't keep customers.

Just for giggles, I have 64 MB RAM with 20 MB free. I'm running USA_Canada_and Mexico_P map v860.3121. My TTH user preferences display the US and English.

So here's my final frustration...If I'm not getting map share updates, what else am I not getting? Everytime I connect to update my 340, TTH says I'm up to date, not even a IQ GPS fix. However, if I plug in my 6 year old ONE XL-S, I get the GPS fix software every day.

So if ANYONE from TT is listening, Get off your butt and fix this problem or you'll have seen the last from me and my, albeit weak, USD$.

Sincerely,
Beetle "tired of being suckerd by TT" Bailey

Map updates - dissapointed

Beetle:

Very well said. You are right on.

TT has been a very disappointing product in function, support and living up to expectations.

It is amazing to me, how companies will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising, spiffs for stores, entertaining business affiliates, but when it comes to supporting their product they fail.

If I ran TT - some heads would be rolling.

Bret C

Like everyone else, I've been tracking this Map Share problem for a while. I bought my wife the 340 six months ago and have been living with the problem ever since I loaded my first 'life time maps' update. :mad: TT should call it "the never ending life time in hell" subscription. TT Help desk is USELESS!!!! They told me the newer version didn't have this problem. SO>>>>call me a sucker because I bought my daughter a newer version of the 340 at Christmas & guess what...yep same problem. Its not that map share is a must have, its just the principle. If TT wants to keep their (up to now) good name, they need to fix this problem. Its tough to keep market share if you can't keep customers.

Just for giggles, I have 64 MB RAM with 20 MB free. I'm running USA_Canada_and Mexico_P map v860.3121. My TTH user preferences display the US and English.

So here's my final frustration...If I'm not getting map share updates, what else am I not getting? Everytime I connect to update my 340, TTH says I'm up to date, not even a IQ GPS fix. However, if I plug in my 6 year old ONE XL-S, I get the GPS fix software every day.

So if ANYONE from TT is listening, Get off your butt and fix this problem or you'll have seen the last from me and my, albeit weak, USD$.

Sincerely,
Beetle "tired of being suckerd by TT" Bailey

QuickGPSfix should be working.

Go to Manage my XL, and remove all copies of quickgpsfix from both the computer and the device tabs. Then go to "Update my XL" and it should start giving you updates daily again.

Two weeks ago my TT support question about map updates, allegedly unknown to a customer service supervisor, was sent up to the chain to a "higher level" .

On Feb 4 I received from TT the following:

We are aware of this problem and we currently do not have a solution. It is an active priority with our Product Management team to fix this issue. Please continue to update your device every 2-3 weeks and watch for any updates to this issue as seen through HOME.

Ask a Question