Map Reversed

TomTom Model(s)
Go-920 App 9.465 Map N A 895.4438 C&W Europe 8.30 Magellan Explorist 710
Has this ever happened to anyone ?
My 920 has been working excellent with the newest Map and firmware, However we were on a road trip this weekend and all of a sudden the map seemed like it reversed itself we were traveling along a river on our right and it was showing it on our left, When we asked it to take us someplace it's turn by turn was completely mixed up and while traveling along road it showed us off the road with dotted line going to road , (I Realize this sometimes happens on new stretches of road that isn't on map yet ) but never on old roads, We asked it to take us home about 150 KL and it was totally mixed up.

I tried pin reset and clear flash but nothing helped.
Thank goodness I had an Explorer backup prior the latest map so what I did was format internal memory and reinstalled backup and then updated to latest map and all is well again.

I have it working fine again but just wondering if this has happened to anyone before ?

Sorry ! dhn
I didn't read it right through and yes that could be an Issue as I had updated GPS fix just before leaving home yesterday, although it worked fine for a couple of hrs as we were geocaching along a route we were traveling . It was only later in the day it went wacky.

Ask a Question