Map purchased yesterday has been discounted today

Very strange timing...

I updated my map yesterdayvia the At home software.

The price was $55. Today, I visited the website to verify that the version number on my device was the latest, and found the same map discounted to $40.

Is this just a bad coincidence, or is TomTom playing games?

Not to mention that a brand new device can be purchased for the cost of two map updates.

Garmin is looking better every day.

Very strange timing...

The price was $55. Today, I visited the website to verify that the version number on my device was the latest, and found the same map discounted to $40.

Not to mention that a brand new device can be purchased for the cost of two map updates.

Yup I feel the same way :mad: https://www.tomtomforums.com/genera...tomtom-should-offer-lifetime-map-updates.html

Very strange timing...

I bought a brand new TomTom for little more than the cost for one map. I emailed TomTom and told them they should lower the cost for new maps. It's like buying new ink for your printer. It doesn't cost much more to buy awhole new printer. :)

Ask a Question