Map of Greece

Is the map if Greece included in the MAPS with the 920?

Also, I am going to buy a 920 tomorrow. Can you associate a 920 with two different bluetooth phones and just select one at a time?

No, I don't believe that Greece is on the current Europe map. TomTom doesn't offer detailed maps of Greece anywhere.

Just to verify this point, if the store has a display model, you can browse the map and see for yourself.

also, you can connect two different bluetooth phones and select one for use, if you are carrying both. If you are carrying only one, then that one will be connected

Greece

Why is Greece not covered? I it not a strategic defence location so I do not understand why? Can I buy that map from someone else and install it on my 920?

Why is Greece not covered? I it not a strategic defence location so I do not understand why? Can I buy that map from someone else and install it on my 920?
It was offered at one time, but the company line was that the quality of what they had received was poor, and until they could provide a better quality map, they were not including Greece in the European set at this time.

Can anyone tell me for sure if the TOM TOM Greece map includes Crete.

Thanks

Can't say for sure, but we were in Crete only 2 weeks ago and tried to hire a GPS as our Tom Tom didn't have Greece inluded in its Europe maps. The car rental company, told us not to bother as so many of the roads in Crete are unmapped. We managed fine with tourist street maps! But for around 10 euros you could buy a really good road map.

Ask a Question