map of europe for Tomtom720

I will travel to Europe next month. Can anyone advice how I could upload the europe map without using SD card?

I believe I will have to delete North America map and save it somewhere else, what else do i need to do?

Million thanks!

Yes you will need to save your North America map then purchase the map from HOME. HOME will install it on your device after it is downloaded.

I will travel to Europe next month. Can anyone advice how I could upload the europe map without using SD card?

I believe I will have to delete North America map and save it somewhere else, what else do i need to do?

Million thanks!

I would suggest, if you have not done so, to BACKUP the entire unit to your computer and even burn a data DVD for backup. Using Windows' Explorer and make sure you show all files and extensions so it grabs hidden/system/readonly files, too.

Check also that you have enough free space on the unit before starting the download.

--pilsit

Ask a Question