Map correction-one way street

TomTom Model(s)
tt720 and tt920
I think I am fairly competent with my 920. I have been through every preference icon, have added 3rd party menus, built menu icons, etc.

On the 920 in the browse map screen, the road in front of my house has a black arrow in one direction in the street. I am assuming this means the 920 thinks this is a one-way street.

I have been through map corrections numerous times and can't figure how to change a street from a one way to a 2-way street. no matter what I do the arrow remains there. If I reverse direction the arrow changes the other way. If I change street type I use major road and 2 lanes- the arrow is still there. Its not a huge deal except I might need to do it for other streets that are wrong, plus it makes the map go around the block to come from the other way to get to my house.

In a nut shell - how do you make a correction to go from a one-way to a two-way street or visa versa?

Thanks , Doug

Sounds like you were almost there.

I have a Tomtom LE here is how I do it.

In Browse map click on the part of the street thats wrong
The click on the blue thingy on the bottom of the map
Click on Correct Loctation
Click on unblock street
It should now go back to the map with either
a Northbound and Southbound or EAstbound and Westbound words
IF there is a blue arrow it means you can go that way.
If there is a red circle with a white line that means its blocked.
Click on the rd and white circle to unblock it.

Thats how I do it on the tt le.

Let me know how u make out

Ask a Question