MAC OSX update 10.4.10 to fix USB connection problems

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Today, Apple released an update to fix several USB related issues.

A few of the USB-related fixes include reliability when using IR remotes after waking from sleep, mounting external USB drives, and a specific TomTom GO recognizing issue through USB.

Source: Link

Has anyone updated and fixed their connection problem?

I've downloaded and installed it, but haven't connected my TT to it yet. I will report back, probably tomorrow. :)

Anyone else still having problems with this? I'm using an Intel-based Mac Mini with 10.4.10, and when I connect my TT One, I get the message, "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer."

haven't tried 10.4.10 with my TT yet, but in general since installing this update my entire MacBook is slower, more spinning wheels and iChat has great lag now (as in when I send a message it literally sits there almost 2 minutes before it shows it was sent and I already got a reply back). Then Apple released the SecUpd2007-006 and it tells me it cannot install because it needs 12.3MB free space but shows the hard drive has over 75GB free. Not sure if the bug is in 10.4.10 or the SecUpd but I've reported it to Apple.

Long story short, be careful with 10.4.10

Ask a Question