Lost sd card with map on it for hp ipaq 6915

Hi,
I got this HP ipaq 6915 pda from my work. Tomtom navigator is already installed on my pda and map were installed on sd card which was in my pda. accidently i lost my sd card. I don't have any cd for tom tom or any map.
One of my coworker have the same pda, he told me to buy sd card and copy map from his sd card over mine and see if it works. Will it work?

thank u to all, for your help.

Hi,
I got this HP ipaq 6915 pda from my work. Tomtom navigator is already installed on my pda and map were installed on sd card which was in my pda. accidently i lost my sd card. I don't have any cd for tom tom or any map.
One of my coworker have the same pda, he told me to buy sd card and copy map from his sd card over mine and see if it works. Will it work?

thank u to all, for your help.

You are going to need the activation code for your maps.

Thank u sir. will try to find out from my company IT people if they have activation code. So, u meant that, i can copy the data from other sd card and copy to my sd card. Only thing i would need is activaton code.

Ask a Question