Lost password on my TT One

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE
Hi guys,

I hope all of you TT owners are enjoying this great device. I've had one for a while now but haven't been able to use it for quite some time because it won't accept my password anymore (or Ive just plain simply forgotten it).

I'm quite annoyed really, because there were no warnings in tha manual about how difficult and costly it would be to fix this problem or what precautions should be taken - I've been asked by the "official repairer" to pay close to 50% of the original cost just to get the password removed. That's not only very unfair but I can't afford it. If I lost my car keys and had to replace them I wouldn't be asked to pay half of the cost of the car for the privilege. :confused:
I would be very grateful if anyone can help me and I can provide proof of purchase as well. :)

Thanks a lot guys

We get requests like this from time to time. Understand our position. This is your first post. We don't know you. The story is probably as you say but we've heard stranger reasons here.

But, the unit you want to delete the password from could also be a stolen one. We don't know.

So, sorry, but information about deleting a password won't appear in this forum.

Ask a Question