Lost my computer voice

During a recent map download, I canned the computer voice to make room for the new map. Didn't think to back it up and now I'm sans computer voice for text to speech capability. Any suggestions on how I can get it? My 300 XL S didn't come with a CD and I haven't seen it available for download on TT Home.

During a recent map download, I canned the computer voice to make room for the new map. Didn't think to back it up and now I'm sans computer voice for text to speech capability. Any suggestions on how I can get it? My 300 XL S didn't come with a CD and I haven't seen it available for download on TT Home.

Because Home doesn't make it obvious how to get it......

Click on Add Maps/Voices icon in Home. NOW, arrow right 2 screen. You will see Computer Voices. Click that and, by default, 4 should appear: 2 m and 2 f (1 each for English_US and English_EN). Select the one(s) you want to dl and install. Remember, there may be a space problem so judge accordingly. And back up everything afterwards with Explorer, not Home.

Ask a Question