Lost all maps.

TomTom Model(s)
25 smart European
Up dating my new Tomtom 25 European for the first time,and now Ive lost all maps on the device.It never connects properly to my laptop so I'm left with nothing and it's only
2 weeks old.My old faithful XL1 UK never had any of these problems.Sorry i ever bought the Tomtom 25 smart.

You are using MyTomTom, not Home 2 with that device, right? Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button 15-20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Then connect to the computer and see if MyTomTom's web site opens and shows 'connected' for the unit after a few seconds.

Clear the cache in the desktop's MyTT's settings and see if the map is shown in Manage Content to download again. (Manage Content will be a link in the web's screen when you log into the MyTomTom area on the screen)

You are using MyTomTom, not Home 2 with that device, right? Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button 15-20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Then connect to the computer and see if MyTomTom's web site opens and shows 'connected' for the unit after a few seconds.

Clear the cache in the desktop's MyTT's settings and see if the map is shown in Manage Content to download again. (Manage Content will be a link in the web's screen when you log into the MyTomTom area on the screen)
Thanks for your help my son in law will have look at it for me.

Ask a Question