Looking for good screen protector links

On my TomTom 130s I used a screen protector that I cut down from one I bought on Ebay for my Ipod touch. It had three layers. It worked really well. Does anyone have a good link to a quality precut three layer screen protector for my 140s. The ones I had bought on Ebay were the same brand name that Radio Shack carried at 1/3 the cost. I don't who I bought them from now.

On my TomTom 130s I used a screen protector that I cut down from one I bought on Ebay for my Ipod touch. It had three layers. It worked really well. Does anyone have a good link to a quality precut three layer screen protector for my 140s. The ones I had bought on Ebay were the same brand name that Radio Shack carried at 1/3 the cost. I don't who I bought them from now.

ZAGG | Search Results

I have this for my xl 335 S seems very durable and for the price it ought to be 20.00 1pc lol :D

Last edited:
protectionfilms24.com -- very nice products -- delivers internationally at reasonable rates.

They are responsive to email inquiries, and will be checking on fit for a US XL335S (XL340S)

Last edited:
I'd just like to add a cautionary note about screen protectors. Some users with them have found that, over time, the protector effectively 'dries out' somewhat; as a consequence, there is additional pressure being applied to the screen. The result of that is that these users have found the screens jumping around with no intervention by the user. It's as if a 'ghost' is pressing the screen.

Not all experience that by any means, I'm just saying ....................

Ask a Question