Location of POI warning alerts?

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where the POI warning alerts (beep, boing, cuckoo, cow etc) are located within the file system of the tomtom?

or if anyone knows where to get hold of the on the internet that would be great.

Thanks
Stephen

Poi warning

Go to main menu 1 of 3 on your tomtom, tap change prefences,tap blue arrow, tap manage poi's ,tap warn when near poi, select poi to be warned,ex. SPEED TRAP, set distance to be warned ahead of time ex. 500 meters,tap done,select sound ex. BEEP 5, tap test (to hear) and tap select if that's what you want., then check if you want to be warn only if on route. tap done

hope it's clear.......:confused:

George :cool:

Sorry i might not ahve been as clear as i thought :rolleyes:

What i am after is where the sound files are located within the file system when pluged into a computer. Im needing the sound files to make up new voice alerts but cant find where to get hold of the cow, beep sound etc from ???

I have managed to track down the voice alerts for directions e.g. "After 200yrds" etc are within a .chk file that needs the voices extracted but not the WARNING alerts :eek: .

Hope this is better.

Stephen

Thanks but cant find anything in their that points me to the files.

I need to know where the pre installed warnings tone are located. e.g. cow, beep, boing etc

Ask a Question