loading pois

TomTom Model(s)
930T and XXL
I found several poi's for cities that I travel in . when I unzipped them the files all have the same names, that is in the various folders there will be several files but they have the same names as those in other folders. How do you load those as the computer just says "do you want to replace.....?

Your answer

There is a simpke solution to your problem, just create new folders and put them in different folders. You can have the same file name then. Second after doing so you may want to rename the file so you know which one is which or use the append function on POI edit. For example if the files were parks in illinois, parks in missouri, parks in texas, you open one then under the file menu click append. Choose the other two and now all of there poi's are added to that file you opened. Then you can rename it parks. It will contain the parks for all three. This is probably better to do when you are combining poi for each state for the whole US. But Now you know how to do it. Hope that helped!!!

Ask a Question