Like my new 1535M, but...

TomTom Model(s)
1535M
My 550XL finally gave up the ghost (touchscreen went bad) I upgraded to a 1535M. I like it fine and like that some of the things I thought the 550 could do better in menu and settings has been done. One thing I don't like is how it sometimes has trouble connecting to TT Go Live (on the right of the screen that white scection that comes up you touch). Seems like it has trouble keeping connection and trying to tell me about traffic or something. Eventually it clears up but just wondering if there is anything to it I'm not understanding.

Not really... That connection depends on two main things... your connection to the phone network (using an internal SIM card, just like a mobile phone) and the following connection to TomTom's traffic servers. If either of those are "out" then you'll have problems connecting for a while.

You can check the phone connection by going to Settings / Connections / Network.

Ask a Question