lifetime maps not updating after computer crash

Hi, I'm a new user and own a XL350, but I couldn't find the answer I need from the recent posts.

My computer, where Home was previously installed, crashed and upon re-installing Home in a new computer, using the same e-mail, my supposed lifetime maps are not updating.

I tried to re-enter the promotion code, but I receive the following error message: "An error has occurred. Please try again.".

Does anyone have a clue how to solve it?

thanks...

If your location is what your IP points to, then I don't know why you think you have lifetime maps. They are available only for North American models/maps.

If your location is what your IP points to, then I don't know why you think you have lifetime maps. They are available only for North American models/maps.
Yes I'm in Brazil right now, but I want to update my North America, Canada, Mexico map. I only use my XL while in North America. That's why I bought the unit with a Lifetime option. Now It's not working...

Well, when you get back to North America, a call to CS at 866-486-6866 will be necessary.

No. Lifetime maps are registered to the unit. So, as long as you log into whatever computer you use in the States with the same email address you use to register the unit with, you should be ok.

But you do need to make that call to sort things out.

Ask a Question