left tt in room got it back

TomTom Model(s)
GO 300, GO 730 GO 630 GO 900
just goes to show that there are still decent people in this world.on a recent business trip i stayed in a hampton inn in springfield,ohio.i have a tomtom 300 best 485 dollars ever spent,got it before they all went down in price.anyway booked a room and went to the room and found out it was near the interstate, so i called down and asked to be switched to new room,no problem come back down to desk.i grab cart with luggage on it and walk out .unbeknowst to me i left tt in room.didnt realize it til the next day.went to desk and they said someone stayed there the same night so i know its gone now.i asked if she could call the person that had checked out.she called him around 6 pm and he said he didnt have it.went to eat dinner and came back to room to surf for a new one, when i get a call from front desk the young man is on the phone and he says he has your tt.he said he would next day air it on friday i got it back the following monday talk about happy.he gave me his # and told me to call him when i get it.i wanted to thank him with $ or gift but he said no. im still gonna do something just have been busy send him a care package or something.he sent it thru work so i didn t come out of his pocket.so happy i got it back and he should get some good karma.

just goes to show that there are still decent people in this world.on a recent business trip i stayed in a hampton inn in springfield,ohio.i have a tomtom 300 best 485 dollars ever spent,got it before they all went down in price.anyway booked a room and went to the room and found out it was near the interstate, so i called down and asked to be switched to new room,no problem come back down to desk.i grab cart with luggage on it and walk out .unbeknowst to me i left tt in room.didnt realize it til the next day.went to desk and they said someone stayed there the same night so i know its gone now.i asked if she could call the person that had checked out.she called him around 6 pm and he said he didnt have it.went to eat dinner and came back to room to surf for a new one, when i get a call from front desk the young man is on the phone and he says he has your tt.he said he would next day air it on friday i got it back the following monday talk about happy.he gave me his # and told me to call him when i get it.i wanted to thank him with $ or gift but he said no. im still gonna do something just have been busy send him a care package or something.he sent it thru work so i didn t come out of his pocket.so happy i got it back and he should get some good karma.
"2"]

Well, I see that still as being a slightly dishonest man. If he were a truly honest man, he would have taken it down to the front desk promptly after finding it. I suppose if the front desk had not called him, then you would not have seen it again.

Also, going off topic....Why didn't Hamton Inns service the room before sending someone else into it? What would have happened if you had left a chocolate log in the bathtub? :))

all i did was go in call and left so no housekeeping needed.also id like to think ot the best in people,maybe some one he was with thought it was his and put it in his bag.anyway im just very estatic to have it back.

Ask a Question