Latitude & Longitude option inactive?

TomTom Model(s)
920T
I just got my TT a few days ago and was trying to enter a "Navigate to" point as Lat & Long but the option is greyed out and not selectable?

Am i missing some simple setting?

It works only when it got satellite signal.

Try: browse map/lat long/cursor/navigate to
... then start driving. When it acquires the sat signal, it will start giving direction.

Last edited:
I think what you're asking is: In the Navigate to screen, why isn't the "my location" icon highlighted........... I'm having the same problem so not much point me asking the same question. I'll just see if anyone helps you first

thanks

That's funny, it works that way... I wish you enter it in without satellite signal because the only time i have lat/long numbers are in my apartment where I don't get signal...

thanks for the help

This is not the case on my unit (One v2). 'Latitude/Longitude' is not greyed out under any circumstances.

Have you tried using the 'Prepare route' option to see if Lat/Long is usable?

I figured it out as well..........FINALLY !!!
Press "Add Favourites" then press the blue triangle. The "My Location" is now highlighted. Press it, give it a name and presto, done. It's now stored in the Favourites list.... too bad the user manual doesn't tell you that.

Ask a Question