Latest Map Guarantee did not work for me

I just connected my GO720 to TomTom Home and tried to update my North America 2GB v710to v715. I purchased the unit 5 days ago. It sais I have the latest version of the map. Could somebody update to version v715? I think they have a software problem there. When I try to purchase the N.America map with the help of TomTom Home it show the newest version with different name: North America and the previous version as North America 2Gb. It upgraded with no problems the map of Guam ? named the same.
:confused:

I just connected my GO720 to TomTom Home and tried to update my North America 2GB v710to v715. I purchased the unit 5 days ago. It sais I have the latest version of the map. Could somebody update to version v715? I think they have a software problem there. When I try to purchase the N.America map with the help of TomTom Home it show the newest version with different name: North America and the previous version as North America 2Gb. It upgraded with no problems the map of Guam ? named the same.
:confused:

You need to contact TomTom support and have them load the new map into your TomTom Home. It's something they have to manually go in a do for you to receive your new map.

Ask a Question