Latest Firmware for GO 720

Does anybody know how to install the latest firmware for GO 720 and what's the latest firmware rev available. Does it enable IQ Routes and Adv lane Guide (if latest map is installed)?
Thanks in advance

The latest firmware is 8.351 and, if you connect to Home, it should offer you the latest application to download and install.

Tap the satellite bars on your unit to see what application version is currently installed. It will show on the next screen.

A combination of the latest application and map will provide IQ routes 2 and advanced lane guidance as well as reality view, in fact it will be the same as the 730 post update with the exception of the menu colour scheme (you have Blue/ Grey where the x30 product have the Terrys Chocolate Orange menu colours) - Mike

I just bought a 720 yesterday and was told to update to 730 functions I would need firmware v8.412 not 8.351.
Unfortunately my map is at V710.1584 and I cant upgrade the firmware beyond 8.351 or get the latest map.
I guess I'll contact tomtom tomorrow and tell them I need the latest map.

I just want to confirm that by upgrading only the latest map at this point I should have the same functions as the 730?
Thanks

I don't know where you were given the duff information re version numbers but 8,351 is the correct latest Navcore version for your device - if it was a new purchase from a shop and not a refurb/ sencondhand etc then you should get your first map update for free using Latest Map Gaurantee which is under tools in the Home software - With the latest map installed you will get all the same functionality as the 730 - Mike

Ask a Question