Lat/Lon using decimal digital

On the map I see lat/lon with the degree sign in the format. Is there aay way that I can get the map to show decimal digital as a format?

Can you tap the satellite bars and then on the next screen should be a 'configure' button.

Sorry, I don't have the app on a iPhone.

On the standard gps, you can see satellite bars when you turn your tomtom on.

Guess you should wait till someone with the app participates in this thread to provide better instructions for you.

You don't get satellite bars in the TT app as management of the GPS interface is external to the App.

Wrt the format of lat long, it's not configurable in Settings, and I can't think of any other way it could be changed.

Was it simply a display preference, or did you want to do something clever with it?

Do you have "set units" anywhere in your 'Preferences' or 'Settings' menu?

On just about every TomTom (hardware model) I have, that's where you find the options page to switch between the different formats for Lat/Long, i.e.:
d.d
d,m.m
d, m, s

Lat/Lon

Can't find it in settings. It does allow you to enter in dd, but I cannot seem to get it to display dd.
I use dd for bicycle rides that start at a place where there is no street address-like a rail trail ride. I publish the dd as it is a simple format. The state of Pennsylvania emergency people use the dd format.
The Garmin for my car has the feature.
Thank you for the replies.

Ask a Question