Lane Guidance

TomTom Model(s)
one xl - s
This subjecr came up a few weeks ago and as I remember there was no
distinct definitive answer,

My TT one XLS did a great job of lane guidance for me last week when I traveled along I10 around Mobile Alabama. It directed me constantly to shift left if I was in a turnoff lane to the right. It warned me about two miles before the lane turned.

It will definately keep you appraised of the correct lane to be in.

My TT one XLS did a great job of lane guidance for me last week when I traveled along I10 around Mobile Alabama. It directed me constantly to shift left if I was in a turnoff lane to the right. It warned me about two miles before the lane turned.
It showed you screens like in this advert?

View attachment 2146

Last edited:
Never said I had "advanced lane guidance". But the vocal directions worked well to keep me in the proper lane on a multiple lane highway.

Never said I had "advanced lane guidance". But the vocal directions worked well to keep me in the proper lane on a multiple lane highway.
You can call it whatever you like but if you want to have a dialog with others you may want to consider applying terminology the way TomTom does.
Cheers,

Ask a Question