lane guidance feature

It appears that it depends on the maps that you have installed. I am running NA maps and when I attempt to use the Lane viewer the TT Tells me it will not work with the maps I have installed.

It seems like that this requires installation of 8.x maps. The availability of these for TT720 is not confirmed. It would be cool to get this working in a TT720.

Talked to the folks at TT today for another issue and they advised we should expect the new maps to match the Navcore8 software in about 2 months.

Talked to the folks at TT today for another issue and they advised we should expect the new maps to match the Navcore8 software in about 2 months.

Yep.........sounds about right since the sale on v7 maps ends at the end of July. Thanks for the info.

1 year free maps??? i only got thirty days! i havent been offered any map updates after my thirty days. how do u have it for a year?

Ask a Question