Lane guidance and the 720?

Map version 8.05 (NOT available for 720's yet) in conjunction with Navcore 8.010 (which is).

The feeling was that the new V8 maps would be made available for 720 units in August sometime. However, TT has extended their discount sale of maps beyond the initially announced July 31st date; consequently, the arrival of V8 maps for the 720 will be delayed, it would seem.

What map version do you have and how do you know ALG is working? (you can tell the map version by touching the satellites which gives the firmware version number) and then touching the version number; this shows the map version and build.

What map version do you have and how do you know ALG is working? (you can tell the map version by touching the satellites which gives the firmware version number) and then touching the version number; this shows the map version and build.

Thanks for the Quick reply!

Map: 'North_America_2GB' V810.1907

I paid 138$ for that Map so i could use the lane guidance and i could tell its working now by pressing it you know (Hide/Show) before it was grayed.

thanks

Those screen images will not appear at every exit where you think it's appropriate that they should. Somewhere, I remember reading that the hope is that more of those static images will show up with future map updates.

Ask a Question