KRZR K1 not connecting with ttxl 1

Hi ev 1, i am new at this so please bear with me.

I have a KRZR K1 which is compatible with my TTXL 1, but neither finds the other. I have unlimited data connection, i have reset my TT (hard and soft), but still no success. I have spoke to several techs at TT but no help. I want to use my traffic along with anything else on my phone because i paid for it. I have T-Mobile.

Please help me, much appreciated!:eek:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome.
When both phone and unit have bluetooth on, have your tomtom search for your phone. While it is doing that, select the find me option on your phone.
Good Luck

Have you tried the flash tool?
go to tomtom.com/support and search flash tool.
Your phone is listed as compatible on tomtom's site. This is strange

This is from TomTom's website. It does many wonders. Many 510 refurb owners who purchased their units from woot were saved with the flash tool.

If you are having one of the problems described below, it could be that there are too many files in the flash memory on your device:

You are unable to activate the map on your GO 910/510 even though you have a valid product code.
You have to enter the passkey every time you connect your GO 910/510 with your mobile phone.
Your settings are not saved when you turn your GO 910/510 on and off.

i ended up sending my tt1xl back and they sent me another one which paired with my phone with no problem. they said it was a program glitch in the one i purchased.

TY Pedro for all your help;)

Ask a Question