Krispy Kreme & Dunkin Donuts

Alerts are the same for each place.

Attachments

• Krispy Kreme POI Alert.zip
    51.5 KB · Views: 451
  • Dunkin Donuts POI Alert.zip
    51.5 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
this was not a problem with your alert, my 910 lets me type in a saying for each poi and I typed in Mmmmmmmm Doughnuts lihe Homer. But I got my Brittish text to voice saying M M M M M M M Doughnuts. I need to change my alerts to some of your alerts.

Recently installed the DD one and upon nearing one the alert was VERY loud, much louder than the voice volume I have set. Is there a way to adjust it specifically for the alerts? I checked the threads and did not see any way to adjust the volume for these alerts. If I missed it forgive me.

Recently installed the DD one and upon nearing one the alert was VERY loud, much louder than the voice volume I have set. Is there a way to adjust it specifically for the alerts? I checked the threads and did not see any way to adjust the volume for these alerts. If I missed it forgive me.

Do a search for a program called Audacity. It's freeware, and may be available at soundforge.net Open the file in that program, and you can lower the volume. Be sure to export is as ogg after you've lowered the volume.

LOWERED VOLUME Dunkin Donut POI Alert

Try this one.

Attachments

• Dunkin'_Donuts.zip
    17 KB · Views: 283

Ask a Question