Keyboard Calibration

TomTom Model(s)
tom tom one
Hi all, My keyboard calibration is off by a key. tom tom one XL. MaxX MinX needs to be adjusted, I created a notepad file, called it cal.txt, put it in the root directory, not in a folder, original calibration was 81 942 124 866, this i changed to
922 76 866 124 but no matter what i try nothing changes and when i check the settings it is still on the manufactures settings............what am i doing wrong, its driving me nuts

and when i check the settings it is still on the manufactures settings
If you are checking the black and white diag screen to 'check the settings', understand that this screen occurs before the cal.txt file could have been processed. You will always see the original numbers on that screen.

ok, thanks fo
If you are checking the black and white diag screen to 'check the settings', understand that this screen occurs before the cal.txt file could have been processed. You will always see the original numbers on that screen.
thanks for the reply, that makes sense now that i think about it, but it doesn't seem to matter what i try, nothing is changing ( moving left or right) when i change the numbers in the cal.txt file, maybe it's just had it and time for a new one. once again thanks to canderson and dhn for your input.........cruza down under

Ask a Question