Keep Right. Keep Right

TomTom Model(s)
540tm xxl
540XXLTM

Is there any way to disable or minimize the constant keep right message when there is a break in the median? I could see if it were a fork on the road but this is just annoying!

I searched in all the menu options, anyone?

Thanks!!:cool:

Breaks in the median are a severe traffic hazard, and many have been eliminated over the years by diverting 'cross traffic' to the next properly designed junction (grade separated, traffic lights or gyratory). So I would treat it as a warning to be aware of cars trying to cross the the carriageway.

Keep Right

I purchased my TT a few years ago. The keep right annoying message started a few months ago. It is so annoying that I have to lower the volume.
I was on SR 436 in Florida heading West. Except for occasional bends it is straight. On the display, I see 1.0 miles then 300 yards - constant keep right. Goes to zero (nothing there - straight road). It starts over.
I take US 441 North to The Villages. When I get on 441, the display used to show that I have a left turn on CR42 in 24.2 miles. No more. Constant random distances are displayed then the keep right keep right until I am about 3.4 miles from CR42 when the display shows the left turn. Will changing the voice help (I think I have Richard)?
I hope they fired the software eng. that created this!!

Ask a Question