Just placed an order for 750 GO

My 750 GO will be arriving tomorrow, but after doing some google work I think I may need a large micro SD card to upgrade the maps?

Is this true and if so would an 8gb do the job? oh and have all the speed camera problems been sorted now?

Many thanks people :)

Welcome to TTF.

An 8 gig mini sdhc card should be fine.

What speed camera issues are you referring to?

I got told its saying the wrong speed limit for the cameras or area the cameras are in.

Im from the UK if that effects things.

Supermod Mikealder is also UK based. Look for him to respond in this thread at some point with better information.

p.s. I knew you were from the UK. We don't have a 750 model in North America. :)

Welcome to TTF.

An 8 gig mini sdhc card should be fine.

What speed camera issues are you referring to?

Technically, think an 8gb class 6 Micro SDHC is what you should shoot for. Works like a dream on my 740 with nothing but maps on the card and other stuff on inboard TT memory. Even bought and installed a EU 2GB map on the card for upcoming holiday this fall, after the EU August Holidays end. Still tons of space on the card.

Looking, among other things, to hit a few "end of tourist season" GE beer fests;)

Ask a Question