is it possible to have phone call incoming appear longer o nscreen?

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live1535
My LG380 will not transfer over the phone book to my 630 which is not TT's fault but the lg 380 .. but it would be nice if I could have the incoming call number be displayed just a tad longer on the screen . as it is now the number comes up real quick and then disappears .. I Know I can adjust the incoming calsl to either 5 seconds or 8 seconds untill I answer but can the incoming display last longer? it would be nice ..

Two options:

- Under phone preferences, set auto-answer to "never". Then it should stay up on the screen until you answer.

- The number will disappear when the phone redirects to voicemail. You can usually call your phone company and ask them to increase the number of rings before a call is sent to voicemail.

This appears to be the problem area.. I can set the tom tom to Never BUT it still picks up after only one ring (- 1 second-) ......:mad:
the id disappears immediately when answered .,,,

BUT IF I MAKE IT always .. it answers right away and the phone call ID stays on the screen much much longer ......

Last edited:
This appears to be the problem area.. I can set the tom tom to Never BUT it still picks up after only one ring (- 1 second-) ......:mad:
the id disappears immediately when answered .,,,

I've never seen that reported by anyone before. Check your phone, does it have carphone preferences, where autoanswer may also be enabled?

Ask a Question