Is it possible to change menu colors on TT1?

Is it possible to change status bar colors on TT1?

Hey folks, my first post.

For all you gurus out there: I just bought a new TT1 XL-S and I was wondering if it's possible to change the status bar colors (for the all the numbers displayed at the bottom of the screen, below the map): i.e. for night, I'd like to see the numbers displayed in orange as opposed to white, status bar background black instead of dark blue... also, is it possible to toggle between day/night?

Thx a bunch and hats off to all of you that share info, provide valuable tips & keep the files updated !

CHEERS!

Last edited:
I just got a TT510 (old but cheap) and these forums have been an awesome source of information. I just did a semi-permanent installation in the dash of my '03 Mazda6 and I plan on posting step by step pics soon. I browsed these boards for tips on how to customize poi's, voices, splash screens, security and even changed the map colors to match my dash.

So, I want to second Rockblock's probe of the bright minds here as to how to change the colors on the status bar. Everything else in my car is black and red with a little green except for the status bar. I'm trying a few tricks myself but why work on a problem that might already be solved?

Thanks again guys,
-Dan

I too wish it were possible because I hate all the blueness, but unfortunately I do not think it is.

Ask a Question