iPhone pairing to One

I tried to pair my iPhone to the TomTom One v2 and the One doesn't like it. It paired up to a RAZR V3 just fine. Has anyone got their One to pair with an iPhone??

Looks like it will only pair for hands free (510/910) and not for traffic.....unless someone figures out how.

you may be able to pair with the iPhone for voice etc.. but TomTomPlus service won't work with it since it currently does not support a Bluetooth DUN connection.

Who knows about the connectivity, but I agree with the post above... there's been a lot of noise regarding the replacement of DUN connections with PAN, which is not supported by the TomTom units. That certainly brings problems as it crippled the bluetooth connection capabilities of units running WM6 (latest update)... what's the OS for an iPhone, does any1 know?

Last edited:
you may be able to pair with the iPhone for voice etc.. but TomTomPlus service won't work with it since it currently does not support a Bluetooth DUN connection.

What doesn't support Bluetooth DUN....the iPhone?

If it doesn't, another reason NOT to get an iphone since Apple's greed keeps them from releasing an SDK.

The iphone does not have a DUN profile... I suspect it is AT&T that crippled it.

I'm going to assume that in the first update many features like DUN will be enabled. For now the lack of international roaming plans keeps me using my blueberry.

Ask a Question