iPhone 4S app will not launch following power-off

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone 4S
If my iPhone 4S runs out of power then I have to completely re-install the TomTom UK&Ireland App. Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

I should have added in the body that I have to re-install it as it will not launch. If I press on the icon it disappears for a second and then re-appears but will not launch the app.

Hello CeeJay and welcome. While I have not personally experience that with the TomTom App, I have experienced the immediate crashing of apps on start up.
Usually the cause is the app has bugs and it requires an update. Other reasons may include that your iPhone has too many apps running in the background. That is easily fixed by Holding the HOME button and removing the background apps by holding the icon until it wiggles and removing them. See if that helps.

Thank you. I have tried that and unfortunately it doesn't work (therefore I closed all other open apps and it still would not work). I have app v1.9 with App version 8.300 (777309). Map is UK & Ireland v875.3670

Are you jailbroken? If so, you might need to use SBSetttings to Fix UserDirPermissions.

If I let my battery die, my MAIL gets screwy. My wife has disappearing apps on her iPhone 4.

Ask a Question