iPhone 3G not pairing anymore

Hi,
My TT910 has decided to reset itself and since then I am unable to pair my iPhone 3G which was working perfectly with my TT910 prior this reset problem.

While pairing TT either doesn't see the iPhone at all or when it does (once every 10 attempts) it tells me that the phone doesn't have the required information r something similar.

This is driving me insane so if anyone has a fix it would be amazing ;o))

Thanks in advance
Ben

Backup

Well,

Just realized I've got a backup but when I try to restore it I have a no backup available window.

Checked in the pref that the path is correct which it is and this on mac and xp.

Driving me f...ing nuts :eek:

their server was down yesterday and probably into early today also - I could not connect for that reason. Try it again.

Got it...

Thanks for your response. Haven't sorted the backup yet (will try again later) but got the pairing to work again.

Only took about 50 attempts...:rolleyes:

To save you the trouble the next time their servers go down (and they will), dock it to Home and try to operate traffic through Home. If it will not work, it is a good indication it is down.

Ask a Question